New Parents' Evening
This year’s New Parents’ Evening took place on Thursday 6th July 2017.
New Parents’ Evening is an Information Evening where new parents have the opportunity to ask questions and listen to key staff.
The evening includes:
- an introductory talk from the Headteacher;
- a uniform display and the opportunity to buy items from various representatives;
- a chance to meet Senior Staff and the Year Managers;
- an opportunity to buy ties, badges and subject resources;
- an introduction to Learning and Teaching at The Radclyffe School.