We believe that parents who send their children to The Radclyffe School have a clear idea of what we are trying to do for our students.
These are our aims:
- To raise the aspirations of each individual within our school community so everyone strives for Personal Excellence in everything they do;
- To provide outstanding learning and teaching which enables all students, regardless of gender, race, background or ability, to excel;
- To help students build on their strengths and overcome their weaknesses;
- To help students develop respect for others so that they can form tolerant and caring relationships and be sympathetic to the needs of other people;
- To provide students with a variety of experiences and the support they need to be healthy, to stay safe, to enjoy and achieve, to make a positive contribution and to achieve economic well-being;
- To use the skills, knowledge, experience and talents of all staff to personalise the learning for each student;
- To develop a culture of team work that promotes continuous improvement and the highest standards of achievement and conduct in a 21st century learning environment.
In order to help all staff to achieve these aims, the school is committed to providing a high quality programme of professional development and training. Our mission statement, “Working Together for Excellence”, underpins everything we do. Our goal is corporate excellence.